Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why help?

I will allow the volunteer to remain nameless (unless she tells me otherwise), but this is very representative of the feeling you get for helping out. Experience it yourself! Come with us this Sunday!
"I went on the 10/22 trip to Buffalo and I thought that it was the most positive and rewarding experience that I have done in a long time. I loved it. Everyone was so sweet and thankful to have relief workers in the area. One woman whose backyard was a complete mess came out to thank us because her husband has been in the hospital because he needs a kidney so that left her and her 86-year-old mother-in-law. There were trees everywhere and there was no way that they could have done the work. She said that having us help out was the best thing that has happened to her all week.
I loved helping out and if you could please put me on the email list for bonaresponds that would be wonderful"

No comments: