- rakes, shovels (especially non snow shovels), hoes, brooms
- drills (especially battery powered as many places we work have no power), saws, tarps, hammers,
- paint rollers, brushes, extenders
- Step ladders
- clippers/loppers/pole saws
- Screw drivers, wire cutters, drills
- Pry bars, tarps, flash lights, rope
As you can see, we will pretty much use (either at our local days or at the next disaster response) whatever you can spare. With James having graduated, our main source of tools is no longer here so we basically just have some bow saws and a few chain saws donated by HODR (HODR.org).
It will be a great day and we have work for all! So if you can do plumbing, enter data into a spreadsheet, paint, cook, drive, or just about anything else, we have work for you! More details will be coming, but we really hope you can make it. If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay, let us know!
You can now sign up in advance online at BonaResponds.org.
Jim and the entire BonaResponds team
Remember Saturday September 8th!!
P.S. If you know of someone (either an individual or an organization) who could use our help, let us know!