Saturday, September 15, 2007

A thank you for the wheelchair ramp


I received the following email today from the niece of the woman that BonaResponds built a wheelchair ramp.

"Hello Jim. I don't think that I ever got the chance to personally thank you for the wonderful job the volunteers from Bona Responds did for my aunt. The ramp is sturdy, attractive, and up to code. She has used it several times and maneuvers quite well with her walker. She didn't believe that she needed it, and now, she says she doesn't know what she would do without it.
Bonnie and Larry were terrific. The young women were energetic and pleasant. The other man, whose name I forgot to get, worked constantly. Larry even came back Sunday, in the rain, and finished on his own. He tried to pay for additional lumber that we didn't get Saturday, but my aunt wouldn't let him.
It was a wonderful experience for both of us, and again, I can't thank you enough. Good luck in the future with Bona Responds.

Becky"

No comments: