Just have time for a few updates...
Quote of the day:
"It is like everything is happening but also like nothing. Look around, it is still 2 1/2 years afer Katina and there is still much to be done."
* The shrimp boil at Kimballs went very well.
* All the other groups have now left. So it is just BonaResponds left. Which is a nice for a change. It created room for a game of charades.
* for those who built the shed, it was clearly the most fun job. Why? probably because we could see something concrete. The trees were good, but little interaction with local residents.
* the Gulfport-Biloxi airport looks much better ! Still seemingly not done, but really looking nice!
* Many are going to the coast to see the sunrise. Then work from about 8:30 to 3:00, eat around 5, and then head back.
* Still looking into more places to host volunteers in Feb/March . It seems like it is going to be difficult to find places for many volunteers, so sign up early if you want to go.