HODR has extended the deployment at least through the first of August.
* 232 million in losses at Univ of Iowa
* 330 classes are currently homeless for fall
* $20 million in debris clean up alone so far on campus
* The Iowa City Animal Shelter was relocated from Fair Grounds to another temporary shelter to allow the Fair to go on as planned.
* Estimates range from $3B to $8B in total losses in
* Local residents getting angry as some are not told yet if they can rebuild.
* Two Red Cross shelters closed today in the
* There is a big volunteer push for local volunteers for this weekend.
Local TV (channel 2) KGAN.com