- Good day. We did trees all day. Wow. From before 9 AM to 8 PM with one break for dinner. Add heat and you have a really tiring day. I think everyone is tired now. I know I am! Indeed I do not remember being this tired. Going to be an early night.
- More pictures are being uploaded as I type....here they are: BonaResponds Ohio Tornado Set
- Have 4 more people here tonight. So our total is 11 even though Emily and her sister did not make it. nor did Jeff.
- There was a gigantic "spread" at the fire department. Lots and lots and lots of food. From Spaghetti and meatballs to Salsbury steak and potatoes. Not quite as many choices for vegetarians but still ate way too much: spaghetti with ketchup, salad, and watermelon.
- After eating we went back and worked for almost 2 more hours on the site.
- Tried to go bowling but seemingly EVERYTHING closes about an hour earlier than even Haiti time. So we got ice cream at the grocery store instead.
- Chris (the professional tree person from Canton) is really good. I am sure we are all learning much just by association. His friend Scott (and his some Drew) made it is after work today, with 2 BobCats!
- Tomorrow (Sunday) we have to clean up the church area and then will go out for an hour or so before coming back for the service.
- One of prouder moments was when Pete cleaned out the church's gutters. Why? Just because they needed to be done.