Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updates

Heard from Vinnie's sister:

" I'm writing this letter for my brother Vinny St. John. He is so grateful for the new friends he has found in St. Anthony's Church. He enjoys going on Sunday.
Vinny really likes the young people that visit him and have become his friends...Vinny and I are also grateful and truly appreciate the ramp built by the BonaResponds Team and the group of folks from N.Y. as well as the folks from St. Anthony. I don't know how you did it (the ramp) but Thank You for saving my brother. He is no longer 'stuck inside.' You also restored his faith in people and God.
Thank You again for blessing my brother (and his ramp) with your kindness.
Sincerely, Bridget (Vinny's Sister)"
From Jean in Port Allegheny:
"My heartfelt thanks to the BonaResponds group!

A job well done!   I am so touched that you would do this for me.  ... you must be very proud of this group.  And rightfully so.  I will never forget this work."

Also heard from Beverly (Olean):   She had a cancer scare, but is doing better.  She is speaking better but still needs back surgery.  She was excited when she saw a St. Bonaventure University commercial for SIMM.  She said hi to everyone and that the ramp is wonderful and they have it all decorated.

Heard from John at SPCA.  Pizza making starts at 11:30 and will be done by 3:00.

No comments: