Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A thank you letter for a wheelchair Ramp we did in Randolph

"I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the the help provided by...BonaResponds!  I believe finding BonaResponds was a Godsend.  Without the help from BonaResponds the wheelchair ramp would not have been built for at least two years, as that is how long the waiting list was for the program my mother qualified for.  There was no possible way that I physically could have built the ramp and paying someone for their labor would have taken its toll on my finances to say the least.


I believe every community should have such a wonderful volunteer team to help out, the world would be a much better place!  


Donating their time, spending it away from family and hobbies is such a selfless act, and I thank God that the team went out if their way to help me.  It warms my heart to know people like them still exist in the (sometimes crazy) world.  ....BonaResponds truly makes miracles happen!


Fondly, 


Laurie T.  
Randolph NY"


SBU president Sr. Margaret shared this with me and the author (Laurie) agreed to its posting:

No comments: