Given the weather forecast of windchills near zero, I am not sure we want to start a new ramp, so we will be doing multiple smaller jobs this Sunday all around SBU/Allegany.
Sunday 10:30 to 2:30.
- Finishing touches (addresses etc) on barrels of school supplies to ship to Haiti.
- Putting a handrail on wheel chair ramp in Allegany.
- Planning and marketing for the March 26th International Service Day (including making flyers, updating website, and working on video).
- Helping with the Olean YMCA "Strong Kids" 5 mile race. It is part of the Polar Bear Series and they need volunteers to help with traffic control, sign up, and clean up.
- Several plans for working with local schools will also be started.
Pizza will be ordered for lunch.
The Olean YMCA needs help with their Stroing Kids 5 Mile Race part of the Polar Bear Series). The race starts in Murphy, so that works great for us!