29 of us are going to Pass Christian MS this coming week. I have been very remiss in getting details online. So here goes:
We will leave at 10:30 AM on January 2nd from Murphy on the West side of Campus.
We will return on January 12. We are taking 3 vans (4 people will be meeting us there).
What to bring:
- A good attitude
- Work clothes (jeans, long sleeve tee, short sleeve tee, sweatshirt, workboots (ideally steel toed).
- Sleeping bag (pillow if you want one--yoga block works great and is smaller)
- A pair of shorts would not be a bad idea
- cell phone charger
- Ipod hookup for van if you have one (we do not have a CD player in vans!)
- warm clothes to sleep in
- toiletries etc (contacts, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc)
- water bottle
There are shower facilities and a place to do laundry.
Space in vans will be at a premium so please travel as light as possible.
Should have had a tetanus shot within 5 years.
There should be limited internet access, but no guarantees.