Saturday, November 08, 2008


We have to cancel tomorrow's local day (Sunday Nov 9). The house in Friendship has much work to do, but like many Wall Street firms the owners need some money. If anyone wants to help organize a fund raiser for them, please let me know.

The weather forecast (rain, wind, and possibly snow) does not make working on Bob's Woods sound like much fun. Given the work is not an emergency situation, we will postpone it until nicer weather.

If the weather is nicer than expected or if any of you really want to do it, please email me and I will go out and work with you for a while.

No comments: