Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A few Thank-You's

I have been meaning to post some thank-yous...so here are two from Friendship..

First from Donna:

"I just want to say a great big huge thank you to all of you!
Words can not express are greatest appreciation of all your help you done for us ! Are prayers and many blessing to all of you !

Sincerely,
Ed and Donna "

and then from a Niece:

" I also would like to thank you very much for helping my uncle out, you are wonderful for taking the time to help someone in there time of need. Ed and Donna have fallen upon hard times, and are lifted up by people so willing to take time out of their lives to make a difference in someone else's. I can't think of two more deserving of the award, always ready to help someone in need themselves, down but definitely not out, they won't see anyone else that way either. Go St. Bonaventure Go!"

No comments: