Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank you for work during Livestrong Days

We got the following Thank-You card in the mail today.



Thank You

It's hard to find words
that would even begin
to thank you enough
for how thoughtful you've been.



...I can not find words enough to express my thanks for your [BonaResponds] team that spent almost a whole day on my property working constantly all the time they were here. I could never have afforded to have someone do all the works that they accomplished. When you get to the point where I am in my life, and I know I am not alone, [I just] "Thank God" for people like...your workers. I wish there was something I could do for each and everyone of them.

They are certainly welcome to come here here to just enjoy the property anytime they wish. My dogs enjoyed having then her also....

If you could please give each and everyone of them my thanks.

God bless you and your people,

Sincerely, Carol (and Rick)

No comments: