Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Upcoming events

April


I know, I know, I never plan too much nor announce dates in advance, but I have had so many requests in past few days, here we go, a VERY tentative calendar.  (I will say that we will be working on these days, what is tentative is the exact job list). 

  • Friday  April 6: Trail clean up in Bob's Woods.
  • Saturday April 7: Likely ramp (waiting for homeowner consent etc)
  • Sunday April 8: Happy Easter.  (if anyone wants to do a short day let me know)
  • Monday April 9th: transport barrels to shipper day! (Barrels going to Haiti with School supplies)
  • Saturday April 14: painting at Every Woman's Opportunity Center in Downtown Olean (and a small roofing job if weather permits)
  • Sunday April 15th: wheel chair ramp build
  • Friday April 20th: "My first day in College" and "No Child Left inside" days at SBU; 40 "at risk" Olean High Students will be visiting  SBU for a day of tours, classes, and play.
  • Saturday April 21: Clean the Allegany River and local trails (part of Earth Week)

Look for a BonaResponds "tour": stops in ?? Dallas Texas, Harlingen Texas, ??  Maybe Alabama, aybe Illinois, maybe Florida, maybe Kentucky, maybe Missouri) for the 2-3 weeks after graduation.  Come for as long as you want/can. We will pick you up at airports etc.  Guaranteed to be tons of good work and fun!

No comments: