Monday, January 28, 2013

Hurricane Sandy, In Rockaway, part 2... | Peeling Back The Onion

Hurricane Sandy, In Rockaway, part 2... | Peeling Back The Onion:

A great look at how BonaResponds helps!   From Matteo:

James (who we helped that first week) is speaking here:
“When I would go to sleep at night, when images of all these people who were there to help, to help out of the goodness in their hearts, when these people would come to mind, I would see them all...with wings, they all had wings, they all had this white light glowing around them...now I know that might sound crazy but its true, from the Sikhs, to BonaResponds, to Jim Mahar, to my neighbors, to my wife, they all had wings, it was like Angels were all around me” a tranquil smile began to take form on his face, he started to rock in his chair and that tear melted back into the eyes I peered into, “like my guardian angels...”

No comments: